Frequently Asked Questions
If you already have an account, follow these directions:
- Login to your account using the Sign In tab found at the top of the page.
- Click on the Account button.
- Your Account page will open.
- Scroll down until you see the Renew section.
- Click Renew Account.
- You will be taken to a payment form where you can select your membership level and make a payment.
Once you have completed the transaction, a receipt will be emailed to you. Don’t forget to keep your membership profile information up-to-date so that we can have all the latest information in your directory listing
To renew your membership, make an initial payment, or to upgrade your membership please follow the instructions below.
If you do not have an account
- Go to exeterchamber.com/join-us/
- Select the type of Business that best describes your membership level. For instance if you have 4 employees, select the 4-6 employees level from the dropdown list.
- Click add to cart
- Fill in the your credit card billing address and information.
- Click Sign up
- Once you make a payment, you will be take to a page to fill out your profile information. Note: You can save your form and return to it later. In the meantime, you will receive an email regarding your account.
If you already have an account on the website
- Login to the website by clicking on the login tab located on the right side of any ExeterChamber.com webpage.
- Locate the Account tab that appears on the right side of the menu if you are logged in.
- You will be taken to your Profile Page
- To renew, Scroll down the page and select the Renew Account
- Select the level of membership from the dropdown list.
- Click the Add to Cart button
- You will be redirected to a form to input your credit card billing information (we do not store that information).
- Click on the payment button.
- You will receive an email about your renewal.
Holding a ribbon cutting ceremony is a great way to introduce your business to the Exeter community.
- Ribbon Cutting requests should be sent to the chamber at email@example.com
- If the Chamber is performing a ribbon cutting for a non-member there is a fee.
- Requesting parties are asked to suggest 3 separate dates.
- Cuttings will be confirmed and posted to the Chamber calendar.
- Announcements and other marketing information will be released by the Chamber.
A few more tips
- Prepare a statement to send as a news release or flyer that will be distributed by the Chamber.
- Provide light refreshments for your guests
- Prepare a short statement about your business for the ceremony
- Promote your event with your contact list.
You are invited and encouraged to keep your membership information current. If you have paid for your membership online, you already have a login. If you do not have a login, please contact us and we will create an online account for you.
Once you have logged in, you will notice a membership area in the menu. Clicking on that will take you to your account page.
The account page shows you a link to update your directory listing. You can use this form to update your information. You can also save it and return to it later.
We offer numerous chances to place your company in the spotlight . Because we know that one reason you join the Chamber is to grow your business, we are pleased to provide specific programs, informal networking and even personalized marketing tips to you.
- Priceless Sponsorship Opportunities
- Online Newsletter and Banner Sponsorships
- Ambassador Committee
- Online Presence
- Member Features and Spotlights
- Business Savvy
- Email Blasts
- Exeter Gift Certificate Program
- Membership Mailing Lists