Start growing your business with us
There are numerous ways you can use your Chamber membership to gr ow you r business. Like most strategies & tactics these can be rolled out gradually and sustainably without the need to invest in huge financial resources.
Regarding Trunk or Treat: Awesome place to take your family.
Take the kids out to the Bark Park so they can pose waiting for the Great Pumpkin with scarecrow ghost trick or treaters Charlie Brown and Lucy.
Visited Exeter and the Chamber of Commerce. I was greeted by very friendly and helpful people. Exeter has a lot of history and beautiful murals throughout the downtown business area. The Chamber does a great job of supporting its businesses and directing newcomers to all this beautiful little town has to offer.
Really organized small building and few staff members are very nice and quite helpful
“Well, then,” the Cat went on, “you see a dog growls when it’s angry, and wags its tail when it’s pleased. Now I growl when I’m pleased, and wag my tail when I’m angry. Therefore I’m mad.” “I call it purring, not growling,” said Alice. “Call it what you like,” said the Cat. “Do you play croquet with the Queen to-day?” “I should like it very much,” said Alice, “but I haven’t been invited yet.” “You’ll see me there,” said the Cat, and vanished.
Thank you to all who joined use for our first Business After Hours with the Exeter Chamber-of Commerce! A special thank you to Dan Lanio and the The 401 Tavern for the amazing food and Greg & Jane’s Beer & Wine for the beverages!
great friendly people. nice organization
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Make a Payment?
To renew your subscription, make an initial payment, or to upgrade your membership please follow the instructions below.
If you do not have an account
- Go to exeterchamber.com/join/
- Input a desired username
- Input your password (must be able to receive instructional email)
- Select the type of Business you want to add (4-6 employees, etc)
- Select whether you want the payment to be PayPal (One-time) or PayPal (recurring)
- Input the Security Code
- Click Sign up
- You'll be taken to a PayPal page. If you have a PayPal account, login. If you would like to pay with a credit card and/or create a PayPal Account, click the Create an Account button. You will be asked to enter your credit card information and, if desired, a PayPal username and password.
- Once you make a payment, you will be returned to the website. You will receive an email regarding your account.
- If you already have an account on the website
Login to the website by clicking on the login tab located on the right side of any ExeterChamber.com webpage.
- Click on the login button again and locate the Account tab
- You will be taken to your Profile Page
- To renew, Scroll down the page and select the Renew Account
- To upgrade, Scroll down the page and select the account type you'd like to upgrade to (4-6 employees, etc) and select Upgrade Account
- You'll be taken to a PayPal Page. If you have a PayPal account, login. If you would like to pay with a credit card and/or create a PayPal Account, click the Create an Account button. You will be asked to enter your credit card information and, if desired, a PayPal username and password.
- Once you make a payment, you will be returned to the website. It may take a few minutes before your status changes.
How Do I Claim My Listing?
Locate your directory listing and scroll down to the Claim Your Listing button (If it's already claimed the button will not be shown)
- Click the Claim Listing Button
- Input your email address (Must be accessible because instructions will be sent to this address).
- Input any desired Username.
- Type in the Security Code as it appears.
You will be asked to confirm that you want to claim the item. An email will be sent to allow you to setup your account and password. After we determine you are the rightful owner of the listing, we will give you access to your account. (Please be patient, as this has to be done manually)
Once you receive confirmation, you will be able to edit your listing.
How do I request a ribbon cutting event?
Holding a ribbon cutting ceremony is a great way to introduce your business to the Exeter community.
- Ribbon Cutting requests should be sent to the chamber at email@example.com
- If the Chamber is performing a ribbon cutting for a non-member there is a fee.
- Requesting parties are asked to suggest 3 separate dates.
- Cuttings will be confirmed and posted to the Chamber calendar.
- Announcements and other marketing information will be released by the Chamber.
A few more tips
- Prepare a statement to send as a news release or flyer that will be distributed by the Chamber.
- Provide light refreshments for your guests
- Prepare a short statement about your business for the ceremony
- Promote your event with your contact list.